- Extend roof lifespan—An industrial roof inspection can identify areas of wear and tear that, if left unattended, could lead to premature roof failure.
- Prevent costly repairs—Having your roof inspected can help you catch minor issues before they develop into major problems, which can help you save significantly on repair costs down the line.
- Maintain warranty compliance—Today, many roofing warranties require regular inspections. Neglecting inspections for your industrial roof could void your warranty, making you responsible for all repair and replacement costs.
- Identify hidden damage—Not all industrial roof damage is visible. An inspection can reveal hidden issues, such as leaks, rot, or structural damage.
- Ensure safety—If your building has a damaged roof, this can lead to safety hazards that threaten employees or contractors working at your site. Regular inspections can help you identify and fix safety concerns quickly.
- Comply with industry regulations—Depending on your industry, regulations may be in place that govern the upkeep and maintenance of your industrial roof. Regular inspections can help you remain compliant with these requirements.
- Prevent water damage—Roof leaks can lead to extensive water damage inside of your facility, which can harm inventory, equipment, and structural components. Roof inspections can help you catch leaks before they cause major problems.
If you have questions or want to schedule an inspection for your industrial roof, contact us at Palmetto State Roofing & Sheet Metal today.